My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

I'm a thirty-something girl who wants to see at least a thousand more amazing things before I die. I live for travel, good books, and amazing conversations. I'm a sometimes belly-dancer, a perpetual junk merchant, and spiders like me a lot. I have fooled myself into thinking I have a green thumb in the garden, but I do at least take some amazing photographs of flowers if I do say so myself. I used to be a "goth" but I'm way too cheerful nowadays, not that it's a bad thing but it's sometimes hard to reconcile skull-collecting and liking Martha Stewart in the same lifetime. I started out wanting to be a mortician and here I am a preschool teacher. You just never know how you'll end up. Oh yeah, and one of these days I'll retire in a little villa in Italy or France with Jeff and a couple of cats.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Spider Girl Starts a Second Blog

I thought I'd start another blog just for travel memories. It's such a big part of me and I'd like to share. I've travelled in the British Isles, France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Kenya, Tanzania, and Zanzibar. I wrote a lot, but not enough.

I don't think I'll be particularly linear or write out my entire journals from every trip, but sometimes when I travelled I was too busy or too sleepy or just didn't take the time to write out all I meant to say.

My brother leaves on a trip for Laos and Cambodia and Thailand this Tuesday. It's going to be a fabulous trip, and he's been on many before. I'm disappointed that he doesn't keep a journal. Me, I share in trips vicariously: I want to know what he felt, what intrigued or alarmed him. There is so much lost when you don't keep a journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MBA Programs
Find Information on the best MBA Programs at UNHMBA.org