My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

I'm a thirty-something girl who wants to see at least a thousand more amazing things before I die. I live for travel, good books, and amazing conversations. I'm a sometimes belly-dancer, a perpetual junk merchant, and spiders like me a lot. I have fooled myself into thinking I have a green thumb in the garden, but I do at least take some amazing photographs of flowers if I do say so myself. I used to be a "goth" but I'm way too cheerful nowadays, not that it's a bad thing but it's sometimes hard to reconcile skull-collecting and liking Martha Stewart in the same lifetime. I started out wanting to be a mortician and here I am a preschool teacher. You just never know how you'll end up. Oh yeah, and one of these days I'll retire in a little villa in Italy or France with Jeff and a couple of cats.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Last Night in Africa

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tomorrow we'll all be on planes heading for the British Isles. It's home for most of the people who have travelled with us on this trip to Kenya and Tanzania, and it will be my family's next stop on our vacation .

Travelling in Africa has been the most memorable trip I've ever taken, most likely one of the most life-enriching things I've ever done. If you ever get a chance, just go.

I'd definitely travel with Exodus Tours again as well. Excellent guides, great places, and we had the great luck of signing on to the same expedition as a great group of travelling companions.

We celebrated our last night of the trip by having an enormous barbeque on the beach, sitting at long tables on the soft sand and drinking and eating and talking until quite late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MBA Programs
Find Information on the best MBA Programs at UNHMBA.org