My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

I'm a thirty-something girl who wants to see at least a thousand more amazing things before I die. I live for travel, good books, and amazing conversations. I'm a sometimes belly-dancer, a perpetual junk merchant, and spiders like me a lot. I have fooled myself into thinking I have a green thumb in the garden, but I do at least take some amazing photographs of flowers if I do say so myself. I used to be a "goth" but I'm way too cheerful nowadays, not that it's a bad thing but it's sometimes hard to reconcile skull-collecting and liking Martha Stewart in the same lifetime. I started out wanting to be a mortician and here I am a preschool teacher. You just never know how you'll end up. Oh yeah, and one of these days I'll retire in a little villa in Italy or France with Jeff and a couple of cats.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lunch with a View

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ah, another morning and lunch in a paradise of sea and sky colours.

Life in Zanzibar feels slow and sunny and lazy.






1 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

wow, fabulous photos!!!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MBA Programs
Find Information on the best MBA Programs at UNHMBA.org